domingo, 12 de julio de 2009

The Intoche Song

Compuesta en el verano 06/07 por El Pela/Intoche (Lennon/McCartney, un poroto).

Here's Intoche, there's Intoche, and another little Into, funny Intoche, nerdy Intoche, Into, Into, Pela.
Into, Into, basket, Into, Tato, Ema, Lucho, Into, Into, Into, Hiro, Into, Into, Into, Pela.
I was once a skater, I lived in B.A., but I never saw the way Jack could save the day, I was not yet three years dead, but I fucked Kate, and now listen little child, to the man on crack.
Did you ever see Intoche, kiss an Into, punch an Into, Into's Into, tastes like Into, Into, Into, Pela.
Half an Into, twice an Into, not an Into, tinto, Into, Into in a car, I saw an Into, Into, Pela.
Is it how it's told now?, is it very late, is it made of orange juice, Ando, Ema, Kate, now my song is running thin, I've run out of Coke, time for me to retire now, and become El Pela.

Basado en:

Que, a su vez, está basado en:

No hay comentarios: