viernes, 18 de septiembre de 2009

Spectacle


I asked you to come to my place the other day. I'm sure you thought: 'Yeah, why not?'.
We sat on the couch and watched TV for a while.
After all the cookies and Coke, we laughed at the same time because of what Joey said... At that very moment, I knew you were the one. I looked into your eyes and realized you were thinking the same and that there was nowhere else you wanted to be at that moment. The timing was perfect; I had never had such an honest kiss before.
If I had to die that night, I would have rather been with you.
After a while and some cuddles, you said it was late and that you needed to go. My soldiers were awake and I asked if I could join you to the bus stop; I knew you wanted me to.
When your bus arrived, our lips touched each other again and I noticed I already missed you. I never thought I would be happy about that, but I was.
Walking back home I was thinking of you and I knew for sure you were thinking of me.
You are such a spectacle.

2 comentarios:

thess dijo...

No es el video del tema posta, no? Igual el de la playa es depre.
Te pasó eso que contaste de verdad? Depre también.

Unknown dijo...

Momento de inspiración nomás. Ojalá me hubiera pasado :P
Y el video es el único q encontré que podía embeddear en el blog...