jueves, 28 de mayo de 2009

Me reí como un esculapio

El apuesto John Watt haciendo una llamada de negocios...

Listen to the telephone conversation between John Watt and Will Knott.
Watt is pronounced like what. Knott is pronounced like not.
Will is a short form of William and is pronounced like the verb will.

John Watt: Hello. Are you there?
Will Knott: Yes. Who's that?
John Watt: Watt.
Will Knott: What's your name?
John Watt: Watt's my name.
Will Knott: What?
John Watt: My name's John Watt.
Will Knott: John what?
John Watt: Yes, that's right. Are you Jones?
Will Knott: No, I'm Knott.
John Watt: Well, tell me your name, then.
Will Knott: Will Knott.
John Watt: Why not?
Will Knott: My name's Knott.
John Watt: Not what?
Will Knott: Not Watt, Knott.
John Watt: What?!

Todavía me sigo riendo cuando lo leo.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

muy muy bueno jajajjajajajja

me voy a reir hasta mañana si es q no me l aprendo ensima