lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2009

e) Writing. Write a love or murder story. (180-220 words)

It was a beautiful, sunny Wednesday afternoon and I had just left my last class of the day. I was returning home by bus as usual when I looked through the big, dirty window and I saw her there in the street, waiting for another bus to come.
I didn't know who she was, not even her name or where she lived, but what i did know was that I had never felt like that for someone before.
'I think I'm in love, and I'm afraid I'll never see her again', I told my good old friend Ignacio, who was seated next to me.
'You should go and get her', he replied.
I decided I would take my chance and got off the bus as quickly as I could, saying goodbye to my mate.
After running about three blocks, I saw her again and my heart started beating really fast. I stood in front of her and said: 'You don't who I am, but I know you are the girl of my dreams'. After that, I kissed her passionately in the lips.
All I remember after that is the hard slap I received in my left cheek.
I may not have found the right girl yet, but at least I tried, right?